Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

30 weeks

I am now 3/4 of the way through! Woo hoo! It's strange seeing my ticker in the 30's!

I'm doing better this week. I think my cold is finally gone...I still have a slight cough left, but it's not nearly as bad as before.

Dh put up the crib this past weekend. It really makes everything seem so real! I didn't put up the bedding yet though since it's still a bit early and I don't want it to get dirty or dusty, but it's a struggle to not put it on! I think dh plans on getting the closet doors this weekend and hopefully putting up the curtains. Then we just need the rest of the furniture!

I gained 2 pounds this week! Most of it probably from the Christmas banquet at church I went to a few days ago. I ate so much I thought I was going to puke!

My winter coat no longer zips up, so my mom let me borrow one of her coats! So now I finally have a coat I can wear for the next 2 months! With the kind of weather we have been having, I need it!

This coming Sat I will be going to a breastfeeding class! I'm looking forward to it. I'm really hoping to be able to do it this time around. Last time wasn't successful, for a variety of reasons.

Only 10 more weeks to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Congrats on 30 weeks! Stay warm!

12/06/2006 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home