Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

33 week appt

I had my appt today....it actually was supposed to be a 32 week appt but because of the holidays it got a bit later. Ryan came with me this time and he did great. He was very well behaved.It went well. My bp is 109/74, which is a tad high for me but still not bad. I think I was a bit stressed since I had to take Ryan with me this time! LOL I gained 1 pound....not as good as they would like but not horrible either. Kyle's hb was 153 and he was moving around a lot. It took her a while to find it. LOL I'm measuring 31 cm, which is behind but not horrible. About the same as last time actually. I am having an u/s tomorrow to check for growth. Let's hope this time (since I'm having a reg. u/s at my hospital) they don't find an issue and send me up to Milwaukee for a level 2. I asked my dr about my issue with eating. She said it's pretty common and told me I could take Benedril, Pepto, or Dramamine, but I'm not too sure I want to take anything at this point. I can eat...just not as much as I would like to, and I feel like the first tri again....feel nauseous between meals. Anyway, she wants to review this at the next appt and see if she wants me on a prescription med. I hope not. I also asked about the spotting. She ended up doing a short exam to check my cervix to make sure that was ok. (interesting with Ryan there. LOL He wanted to go by the dr and see what she was looking at LOL I made him stay by my head and I made his cat give him kisses to distract him LOL)She said the spotting is being caused by some blood vessels on my cervix that are irritated. Nothing to worry about unless I start bleeding heavily like an af. So she wants to see me again next week. Not sure if I'm starting weekly visits already or if she just wanted to boost me up to next week because of the u/s and the nausea. I also realized how quick this is all coming up! I went to the store yesterday and saw Valentine's stuff already. YIKES!! Considering I'm due on Valentine's day....it's coming up fast! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home