Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

38 weeks!

So this is the farthest I have made it. I've never made it to 38 weeks before. I'm amazed when I look at my ticker.

So anyway, I'm having this baby tomorrow!! I'm gettting nervous now. And kinda sad....today is my last day where it's just me and Ryan. I was going to make it a special day and go out and do something fun, but I had to take him to the dr's yesterday and he has an ear infection. So guess we aren't going anywhere special! But we are hanging out at home and having fun.

So life will change very shortly. I'm excited and anxious!! Everything is all set. Now we just need the baby!

Wish me luck!!! :)

Oh yeah...and the specifics....I have gained a total of 17.5 pounds (less than my pg with Ryan). People tell me I look bigger than I did with Ryan, but I don't know. I can't tell the difference!

Anyway, will update when I can after he's born!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Best of luck for a smooth delivery!

Do we get to see one more belly pic?

1/31/2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger and rudeness said...

ONE MORE BELLY PIC!!

Congrats girl and cant wait to see little Kyle.

1/31/2007 6:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hope all went well and you are holding your little bundle of joy as I type this.

2/02/2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home