Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 26, 2007

37 week dr appt

Yes, I'm 2 days behind this time!! It's been difficult to find time to post these days!

I am currently 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced, but the cervix is still really high. I have been having lots of BH contractions now...last night I almost thought I was in labor as the contractions were 5 minutes apart for about a half hour, then it was 17 minutes, then 20 minutes, etc. Not consistant.

My NSTs have been marginal...passing but marginal. So my dr has decided to induce!!!

I will be induced on Thursday, Feb 1 at 5pm! Which means most likely a middle of the night delivery. Oh well. I'll be happy for the induction...I'm garenteed my epidural then!! LOL

I have to have a NST on Sat and again on Tues though, just to monitor that he is doing ok. But otherwise no more dr appts until induction day!!!

I went to the store yesterday to get last minute stuff that I hadn't picked up yet. I think we are pretty much ready. I just need to clean the house (haha) and get that stuff prepared.

I'm excited, nervous, scared! But can't wait to meet this little guy!!

I will most likely post the birth story and pics here and on my main blog, and then I think this blog is pretty much done.

Thanks to everyone for sharing in my incredible journey! God is so good! Praise Him for this incredible miracle! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Wow, I can't believe he'll be here so soon! I can't wait to hear about the birth and see picture of your new little cutiepie!

1/26/2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Brenda - less than a week and your little boy will be here!!! Make sure you teach your DH how to post on here so he can send us an update!!!

1/26/2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger and rudeness said...

A DATE!
A BABY!
I am so excited for you guys to welcome in a new member of the family.

It has been a great ride and I am glad that you could share it!

Can't wait to hear how everything goes! I pray you have a smooth induction/labor and you and baby will be healthy and strong. I pray that God's Mightiest Angels are with you on the four corners of your hospital room.

Love you girl!

1/26/2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home