Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My baby shower

My shower was this past Sat. It went really well. My best friend threw it for me and she did a wonderful job. There were 8 people there total (including her and myself). So it was small but kinda intimate. Everyone got along to it was nice.We had lunch of sandwiches and snacks, and then of course cake! yum. It was all very good.Then we played a few shower games. Word scramble, find the safety pins in the bowl of rice, and baby bingo. Because there were so few people there everyone got several prizes, whether they won or not! LOL Then I opened gifts. I received lots of nice things: bouncy seat, diapers, wipes, clothes (onesies, sleepers), bath stuff. It was really nice. I have now put away most of the things and am getting ready for the big day!! I hope to have some pics to share. I didn't bring my camera since I can't take my own pics! LOL But one of my friends that was there took some...I'm just waiting for her to send them to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger and rudeness said...

YEAH! I am glad you had a good time!

Getting so close... EEE!

1/17/2007 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home