Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 18, 2007

36 weeks and appt

As always I'm one day behind. *sigh*

My NST went decently yesterday. It was longer than normal because Kyle was sleeping and wasn't making any movements. The nurse actually had to put the tv speaker on my belly to try to wake him up (which didn't work), but he finally made some movements when I turned on my side. After an hour she finally let me go, with a "normal" result.

My appt went very well. My OB was sick so I had to see one of the other OB's. Thankfully it was the one other dr I've met before, considering they were going to be doing a cervical check!!

The h/b is good, my bp is good. I gained another pound. :) They did a strep B culture and checked my cervix. I am 1 cm dialated already, but the cervix is still high and thick...so the dr said it will be a while yet.

I've been having a lot of BH recently...some of them are getting painful. I don't remember having those with Ryan...but then I really didn't know what I was feeling back then either.

The nursery is almost complete. I waiting on my storage unit that should arrive by Monday so I can finally organize the place and put things away. Then a few things up on the walls and it's done.

I'm having a harder time sleeping and have been getting more uncomfortable. Just a few more weeks and I can meet him!

I've been rather sad this week though....I'm realizing that very soon it won't be just me and Ryan anymore. He's been extra cuddling and lovey this week, making me realize how much I had loved having him be my only. Time with him will be limited soon. It makes me sad. But I'm sure I will adjust and things will be great in the new chapter. :)

4 weeks left!!

2 Comments:

Blogger and rudeness said...

I am glad things are still going well!

And BIG HUGS!! I know it must be hard to think about less time with Ryan. (I dont have two so I cant relate.) But if there was anyone I knew in the whole world that would love everyone equally and share your time flawlessly between both children, its you. You will do great!

1/19/2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look beautiful.......cant wait to mee the wee guy.....hugs.

1/20/2007 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home