Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby Kyle is here!

I also mentioned this on my main blog...but he's here!! Kyle Michael was born on Thursday, Feb 1, 2007 at 9:29pm. He was 5 lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair and is healthy and happy!

After all this time I finally have my miracle baby!

I will post the birth story when I have a chance to write it up. Things have been busy here since we came home from the hospital yesterday.

I will also post pics as soon as I can. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger and rudeness said...

BABY! BABY! BABY!

I am so glad that everything went smoothly girl... it seems like YESTERDAY I found out you were preggers. Man it flies.

Congrats girl, God is amazing huh!! :)

2/05/2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

2/05/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home